Monday, March 8, 2010

Tia In Wonderland: Part 2

Its monday, and this was my outfit for today. Watching the Mad Hatter made me want to make a hat today. So I did. I love putting corsets over tee shirts. Loves it a lot. It calms down the sexy I think and makes it look like a regular shirt. All is from Torrid except for the hat. The hat is from Hot Topic. So this is what I wore today. Pretty regular. I have to pick up the dogs from the groomers today. Im waiting for the lady to call so I can pick them up already. But of course the fact I want to sleep and watch t.v, I have to wait for her call. She is soooo not calling until 3:00 .....
..........
okay.....the lady just called. Wow..How ironic??? Just minutes...
Okay well I have to pick up the dogs.



Pants: 52 dollars
Corset: 20 dollars....clearance
Tee-shirt: old navy actually...shocker.....
Vest: Ummmm? Forgot how much....
Hat: 20 dollars

Check out the fashion in Vogue, Alice In Wonderland influenced.....Beautiful clothes. I wish I could wear all this stuff, even Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumbs shit! So rad! Check out the pictures... Bout to leave now...bye








No comments:

Post a Comment