Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Thursday Evening With Mazzy Star: Weeks not Months

The week is almost over. Finally. Like I said. I never went to the Skin Doctor. But I do go monday. Lets hope there is no more things in the way of me being seen. I went to my moms school twice this week to help her out. I went over there the first time tell her about not being able to see the skin doctor. And being there made me feel so much better. Who would have thought 20 kindergardeners would cheer my day up. And they did. On my way there, I heard this song on the radio called Fade Into You. I texted rose the title of the song just so I would remember it. She was like "What are you talking about". Pretty funny.

So I downloaded the song. It was by this band called Mazzy Star. I saw that I was tardy for the party when I saw that Mazzy Star came out in like, 1992. I was in second grade then. But I got the whole album and so far I can tell it has to grow on me. The music is beautiful and is going on the sex list for when I go back home.
Wow. So next week is spring break for my mom. She is a teacher. So she will be home all week. This should be interesting. I kinda do not care about the fact that she will be there with me the whole week. Because even if she bitches at me or whatever, I can look at my calendar and see that I have like 3 weeks till I fly home to Sandy Eggoz. So she will probley complain about my room or start some shit. But its okay...Cause I have weeks, not months. Feels so good to say that....

I also wanted to mention that even though I am not your average black girl. I grew up middle-class and connect with all races. I wear my hair all natural and I am not a huge fan of relaxers....I have dreds and wore my hair natural for years...but lemme tell you something..
I don't know if its because my race...or if its in my blood...
But there is nothing......
and I mean nothing....
Like a good weave...
Or a track...I love a good weave or wig...
Ima a little bit obsessed with it...
*droul*... Hahahahaha!
So yeah, as for drawing. Its fading. The bug for drawing. It is gone again. Mainly because I feel like its not my creation. I guess. I don't know. I am in a new space of mine right now. The picture below is a poster I did for my Moms school, I should've made them pay me...
I had such a weird dream this morning. I saw Greg again. And I was waiting to feel that big feeling and I did not have it. I was waiting and I just hugged him. In the dream he looked different and he aged like 40 years. He had a mohawk (again, yes, I said again, and piercings..) It was such a bizzare dream. Like I knew I was dreaming. My head told me I was about to see Greg, but my heart was like, no, thats not him. You won't feel that feeling of seeing him until you actually see him, don't try to get that free high now, you have to wait. Weird dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment