Monday, March 22, 2010

21 Days...*chuck dueces*...You Wont Kill My Dream...


I went to this art gallery on saturday. And my parents where there. Of course they walk in and it is so not there scene. Of course it was mine. I am guessing it is popular to draw skinny women or something. Because thats what I do. I have been doing it for years. I love it. But apparently, my MOM (of course) says that all the art work in the gallery looks like mine and I have been ripped off. Basically people are living off of my work and stole from me...WHO THE FUCK AM I?? These people work for dreamworks and do Graffiti! I am a god damn college student from bum-fuck MARYLAND! No one stole from me! Yes, people draw as well as I do. People create things as I do. Some artist borrow from other artist and some artist are inspired as well. Why is it such a big thing. So I show her my new art today. Hoping for some encouragement. And she goes back to when we went to that gallery 3 days ago and says Im dumb for putting my art online. And that the people in that gallery stole it. And Im getting jipped out of money. This broad is such a god damn weirdo? Who thinks like that! Obviously you now NOTHING about the art world! She sees some art that looks similar to mine and think I got ripped off!?! CHICK I could show u a million and one artist who draw the same naked bitches like I draw! iTS NOT THE SAME THOUGH! Some use spray paint, some use acrlyic! Some use oil! Some just draw on a god damn shoe! Donatello and all thoose old fucker from the reniasance period had the same exact type of style. Do your fucking research! I might do shit similar but don't stand there with that face and say "Oh well, tia could draw this, they must of copied her...." WTF??????????? These fucker do not know who the fuck I am! OMG! I AM FUCKING FURIOUS RIGHT NOW TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT WANT TO SEE A FUCKING PENCIL EVER AGAIN! I feel horrible because not only does she think I set myself up for failure, but because I feel like a nobody.
Now I feel like if should have worked harder to get my stuff in a gallery...
Why?
Why must she smash the one thing I can do...
Whats the point.
I feel low. I want my husband....so bad...
*tears*
Enjoy your trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment