Monday, March 29, 2010

Just A Grammer Nerd: Purple Delightz

I got this shirt from Hot Topic. For like 5 dollars. I can be cheap when I wanna be. Hot Topic was having this rad sale. You know, clearance being 50% of clearance. Yeah, you can not get a better deal then that. Five dollar shirts. This one had my name all over it. Huge loud bright ass purple and pink. And the brain in the middle. Do I know the band? I have no clue. I guess I am one of those people who buy the shirt and acts like I know who the people are. Whomp Whomp. I thought the title of this post would be, *smiles*, appropriate...



Shirt from Hot Topic. It was five bucks. The pants are Project J. Leggings that look like jeans. So they feel amazing on. They where twenty dollars, I think, Do Not Quote Me. The cover up is from F21. I have like 3 of these just different colors. You will see them once I hit SD. Oh and by the way, I would kill for this eye shadow palette by Urban Decay. I love there make-up. Rose said it is like 60 dollars....*kiss my ass*....
I need this damn palette. The title of the colors are killing me! Jabberwocky and Mad Hatter are just some of the colors. Just shoot me. I need this thing so bad. So awesome. So anyway, back to cheap make-up. LA Colors again. Check it out. Kinda Nicki Minaj inspired I guess, just without Mac...


No comments:

Post a Comment