Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Black N White Strypez: Music = Life

I got this shirt from Old Navy in February. The greatest part of this shirt is the fact it was 2 dollars. I kid you not. Two damn dollars on sale. They had like 50% off clearance and the shirt was already 5 dollars. I mean, how rad is that. So I got it. Im not a fan of stripes. But I became a fan after I saw the price. Can not beat that for anything. And of course I had to finish this look off with a splash of some red. I love red converse. They make a look so chill yet it gives it some punk too it. I believe everyone one should own at least one pair of converse. If your a Hot Topic lover like me, you know about these bags. Only a dollar. :)






Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Marshalls.....I need to go back there....
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Hot Topic...a dollar....I mean....c'mon....I had to get this
Leather Jacket: My mom bought it for me....
Necklace: Torrid, well, its from a Torrid shirt...I just took it off...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment