Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Robert Pattinson On The View!

So of course his new movie comes out soon. Yes I am seeing it. Mainly because I heard that Eclipse is gonna preview before the movie. For those who are under a rock, Eclipse is the 3rd installment to the fucking awesomest book ever. Twilight. So any way, I waiting for him to come on now. He is so damn hot.

HES ON NOW!
HES ON NOW!
BE RIGHT BACK!!!


..............
..........
....

Okay. Im back. It was okay. He is kinda a goober. Hes very silly. I think I am more attracted to Edward then Robert Pattinson. I just changed the channel cause his co star in the movie is from LOST and I wanna wait till Greg gets back to watch the show. They already blew it for me given the fact she alive and I thought she dies last season. WTF...

No comments:

Post a Comment