Thursday, March 25, 2010

Starry Eyed Shirt

I literally saw this shirt, saw the price and said "Fuck no, I am not paying that much for this god damn shirt". The next day I went all the way back to the mall and bought it. I have a problem and it involves Torrid. Ha ha! I adore this shirt. So much. I have not clue really as to why..But I love the back. Its like zipped. I love a unique back to a shirt. I guess this might be the shirt I wear home to see Greg. Eghh, I have no clue. I need an outfit. I want to get it from Torrid. But my Mom said she would buy my outfit for when I go come. Problem is I shop at Torrid, she hates Torrid. So we will see....



The shirt is from Torrid of course....:)
I got jeans as well....
There called Source Of Wisdom..!!!
I love those jeans!!!!!! They feel like leggings...not jeans...the slide on...:)
As for the price of the shirt....*ahem*...
Im ashamed...lol!

1 comment: