Friday, March 5, 2010

Girls Like Assholes And Assholes Smells Dumb Ass On Girls

Its Friday. Finally. What a bizarre week. But something tells me the weird stuff has already started. The week is over and I can tell by my Facebook that I am trying to rush this month off. So far so good. One thing I want to change about myself is the fact that I care what people think too much. I really do. I hate when a friend of mine or someone tells something about me to another person. Maybe I did not want that person to know. Maybe I need to chill out and keep myself busy "like I was doing" and focus of getting ready to move back to California. Instead of worrying about dumb shit and dumb people. I don't know. Lately I have been feeling guilty. For what reason, I don't know. Maybe because Im living life like I would if I was not with my husband. But I have no choice but to keep forward with my life. Thats all I can do.
Well I am suppose to be going out tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I have fun. I am so ready for home people do not understand. I cant wait to leave. Im ready now, Im done. Im tired of the people. Im tired of waking up to an empty bed. I knew I was going to end up saying this but I really feel like I took my time with Greg forgranted (i cant spell, sorry....but you get it). I feel I should have been more....I dunno.... We will see what happens...Maybe I just need a good email from Greg to keep me happy, it has been a week. :(

Here my top that I got from Torrid half off. I love this fucking shirt so much. I been on a shirt kick for some time now...



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the bad week but I absolutely LOVE that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much! i loves it too...on sale baby! :) but yeah, my weekends actually getting better...lol

    ReplyDelete