Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mid Week & Need A Huge Burrito W/ GUAK

Okay so, I am getting Chipotle right now. Well, Rose is getting it for me. She is going to bring it here. I promise more post of my fashion tomorrow. I am gonna be on my game. My dad bought me a honey bun today. I have a new love for honey buns since that Gaga video. As for the skin doctor I could not be seen because I did not had a refural from my doctor. So I am stuck with a bumpy face when I see my husband who I have not seen in almost a year. Everyone says he wont care about bumps, but I CARE. But oh well. I have a appointment on monday..lets see how this works. So I was pretty blow about that. Other then that I hear from Greg everyday. I have like 20 sumthing days left till I see him, and I have been watching New Moon on DVD like crazy. I want to have Jacob Blacks baby and Edward Cullens C$%#K. Love the movie. I like Tumblir but I do not understand how to use it so fuck it.
So anywho, enough with all the health care talk and other hit that has happened so far in 2010. I thought about how great A Goofy Movie was back in the day. I loved it. So yeah...fuck yeah...
Waiting on Rose and that Chipotle...
I hope she wants to watch New Moon..
I could go for some R-PATZ and TAY-TAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment