Sunday, April 11, 2010

Why Are You So Paranoid? Ha Ha Ha! -Kanye West

Thank god its almost 5 in the afternoon. Talk about being paranoid! I have been having a heart issues for like a week. Now this week I can tell I am losing my top. I notice everything wrong with my face, I cringe at every blemish, I am trying to kick my mother nature friend to the side. That bitch mother nature is trying her hardest to make me have my monthly this week of course. But fuck that. Bullshit. I am skipping it. And if your wondering how in the world can you skip a period....
Its called b.c's.
A pill a day keeps the diapers away...

So I missed 2 pills. Now I am freaking out because I am afraid I will start my period this week. I am afraid of many things. I need an inhaler. My mind and body is going extreme. I had a bump forming on my nose but I cut that shit right out. I used some knock-off proactive....Yay! Blasted them zits...
Okay. So Ima be calm. Try to be. Im a wreck right now. Waiting for shit to happen that I have no control over. I get it from my mama...literally...
Thanks for the baggage Mom...

My girl D.V had one of her birthday parties last night. I had mad fun. It was literally the best night of my life. I felt like I was apart of the Real World. Rose was on a pole (video will soon be posted), Britney dropped it like it was hot and had a guy LITERALLY make it rain on her!!! OMG! What a night. Shouts to D.V! Love her and her boo Siva! Love you guys! What a night. I am still tired....Good times...a good way to end my days here in Maryland...

Rose, Me and DV have alot in common....more then I can say....*Tee Hee Hee....* Only children get me....Brits an only too. :)

Check out Roses nice outfit last night. She looked fucking amazing. The shirt was pretty to die for as well. No clue where she got her leggings from. They are jeans/leggings. Top from T.J Maxx. Shoes from Charlotte Russe. Wurk Beech!



No comments:

Post a Comment