Thursday, April 1, 2010

So Rose stopped by and we watched Glee for the first time. Her friend Charles told her about it and bribed her to go watch it. I always wanted to see what the hype was about. After watching the very first episode I was shocked that people like this. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Glee hater, I actually like the show. But I was so amazed how popular it was giving the fact its a musical. A huge musical sitcom. People walk around saying Harry Potters gay, Twilight is for Fags, yet I am going to go home and watch Glee? C'mon people really. Given how popular the show is, many people must watch it. I am shocked America even gave this a second season given its r&B cheesy hits and people singing there rendition of Journey. I was blown away that America thinks this is great. Given the fact I find it awesome as well. All the dance movies flop in America yet Glee is the number one show? Did I miss something?
Anyway, I liked it. If I had to rate it from 1 to 10 I would give it a solid 8. I would watch it again and I plan too. The drama is packed in heavy. And you know I love drama. So I am going to keep watching it. I like it. It's no LOST or Modern Family but it will go on my DVR list I can tell.

I know I always say this but how sexy is Rob in this picture. I'd have his babies in Paris.
I want these pants....
I still have not seen the Runaways. Whomp Whomp. I wanted to see it bad. What the hell. I still do not think it is playing out here. Come on Maryland.

So tomorrow I am going shopping. I just realized I still have not posted my H&M stuff. I will soon. I also got this shirt from Target I need to show. Rose and I went Target hopping at 10:00 at night. We so should have not been there. But we got cute stuff. Also Brit wants to party hard this weekend. Sounds like she wants to club hop. Fine with me. There is this lounge in D.C. called the Josephene Lounge. The inside looks amazing. I think I want to go there. It looks very Arabian. So, I might be M.I.A. this weekend. I guess?

Oooo! Terminators on!........*side tracked*

I have so many people I have to see before I leave and I know people are going to be pissed if I do not see them. Eghh, I have no control over stuff like that these days. When I had a car that was more like it. That truck is dying on me. I am just waiting for it to cut off on me. I can take it around the block but that is it.



I talked to Greg today..............
So Im gonna leave and try and get some sleep. Greg and I have talked about our relationship. Something happened and now I think we might get a divorce. I feel it is better. I feel that our whole relationship was a mess. I should have known. I guess he got tired of my weird shape and my dramatic antics.....April Fools....:)
*giggles*...got ya!
Love everyone :)
Good night!
Check out the video, short and sweet, just like his meat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment