Monday, April 19, 2010

Update: Internets Out & Im Home Again

For some reason my internet is being a bitch. Other wise I would be posting my normal way. But of course something came up. The thing is with getting back to California is we got so much to replace, turn on, we live by ourselves. We have to get back into the swing of things. So later on today we have to call Cox cable and see whats good. I have to get my place cleaned up. I did not sign up for spring classes this semester because with me moving back to Cali I would had to drop it eventually. Im using someone else's net, and there barely works as well..soo, hopefully this even goes through...

So quick update:


  • I am in California and I am about to start my fashion post again but I have to get my net working again, I am going crazy without it.
  • Greg and I are like rabbits
  • I miss my home girls but there coming to visit soon.
  • I have a lot of work to do on this apartment.
  • I am so in love with this guy..*eeee!!*
  • Did some video of me and him, but again, I need the internet to work...*whomperz* Hence no pictures on this post...lol
We'll there you go. I just want to let everyone know I am not dead. Just getting back to the swing of things. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment