Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dancing With DV & H&M

My girls birthday was this past thursday. Happy Birthday to her again. We partied hard. She was wearing my favorite color ever. She looked hawt of course. I had such a good time. I have not seen D.V since I got married which was almost 3 years ago. So it was wonderful rolling with her. She is a Hello Kitty Junky as well.

So H&M has been doing the damn thing. Rose said she never can really find anything there. Which is funny because our style is different from one another. The top was 20 I think? I am not sure. The earrings were 5 dollars. All together not bad for an outing.
Gold on the shoulders. I was sold with that. I am hitting up H&M again before I leave. I will carry clothes in my carry-on if I have too. Anything with stuff on the shoulders I buy it automatically and don't even look at the price.





Top: H&M
Leggings: Torrid
Boots: Torrid...love them omg...
Earrings: H&M

2 comments: