Thursday, April 15, 2010

Walk Walk Fashion Baby

I am cramping so bad. I feel horrible. I am listening to Lady Gaga right now trying to feel more up beat. I feel sick. I had the headache from hell. Then I started cramping. Ouch. I skipped my period but it looks like my kitty is saying fuck you. I have no clue what is going on with me. I do not care, as long as I can have fun when I get some. My tummy hurts though. Good thing I am wearing relaxed clothes on the plane.

I talked to Greg today.

He is on the phone wit his bestie right now.
This post might be short. I threw back some pills, then Im going to sleep. Long day tomorrow. I feel bummed that I am not totally off my period when I am about to go back home after 8 months of being celibate. I might be okay when I get there. Who knows. All I know is right now I am cramping something fierce. Ouch.

Greg texting me now.

You know what I was thinking...

Now I am going to have all these videos of Greg and I now. I am going to give him a little interview for everyone who reads this. So people can know the person I care for. Im excited to here from my followers that there excited for me! I got a few messages and emails about it. Im glad I have peoples support. It feels awesome.

How bad are those Oxford/Vans....

Umm, how awesome is this head gear. Its so cool. Its a diamond crusted gas mask. This the most bad ass thing I have seen all month..I want one.
Will never happen but, sounds good.

So I said goodbye to Rose and Britney today. Strange. I know I will see them soon. Man I feel like crap right now...bout to sleep. My flight leaves at one. So I will update either Friday or Saturday.

Thanks everyone that reads my diary, lol!
Cuz thats what this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment