Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life Starts...Now

Packing has been a bitch. Trying to see all the people that wanna see you is a bitch. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So tonight the fab three are going to see a special someone. Someone I had to see before I left Maryland. Excited about that. Im glad this week is over. Remember that numb weird feeling I was talking about? I think now it is fading. I am starting to realize I am actually leaving mentally. I am super paranoid. I keep looking in the mirror, making sure I look okay all the time, getting worried if I get the slightest cough. I just want things to go smoothly.

Today I feel artsy. I might draw. Aww damn. Well, maybe. I deleted the model chick I wanted to draw. This should be fun. Just shut the door and go for it. Sounds like a plan.
As for clothes, its ridiculous. I have things with tags on them. Stuff I should have been putting on this blog but have not. I been running around so much. Makes me want to here this song called "Runnin". Yeah, I think I'll listen to that. I ALSO have to clean this room spotless. My parents need there house clean all the time. It is pretty bad how clean they are.


So there won't be too many post up. I am going everywhere trying to get ready to ship out. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment