Friday, April 16, 2010

Dream Of Californication....

I love this picture. It looks so professional. Thats me I guess standing like an Egyptian. That beach was pretty strange. From where I was standing that was the sand. The whole beach had zero sand. Just water. Looks pretty any way. Nice shot of the water. So I am going to start posting more clothes next week. Actually do the fashion part of this blog. I will be back home to my closet and I can post all my clothes back home. Plus I can unpack and post more of the new clothes I did not get a chance to show.

Its 5:46 in the morning. I feel better then last night. I still feel a little queezy. Greg texted me and told m if I still feel bad he will take care of me. That would be wonderful. So In a few hours I will finally be home....

What a journey...
What a climb...

California here we come, right back where we started from....

No comments:

Post a Comment