Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We Were By The Sea: By Me

I just woke up and it is nine p.m. here. I went to bed at seven. I am guessing the sleeping pills did not work. I hate dreaming. Especially when it is about things you can not have...




Clouds were wet with damp eyes
And so was the soft wooden boardwalk filled with sand and tears
The world cried last night while we were sleep.

We walked barefoot onto the rocky sand
Filled with opal rocks shining with our reflections...

Me not seeing you next to me in the rocks lets me know..
this is only a dream...

A dream that I would make last, on this beach....
We laughed so hard that night, we were by the ocean....

And in that time I told you, I love you...
As we watched the sun go down...
Turning into a raw peach just sliced...
We stood there for love
You stood there for me....
I stood there to remember......
This is were I want to be

Hand in hand with you
Light as a feather......

and free.


By, Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment