Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Of The Muerte: Target

Ughh. Im annoyed that I took some sleeping pills to rest today, but now I have to stay up and wait for these wood floor people to come over and bring the wood. What the hell. Im so tired right now. So I am waiting on my dad to call them and see when they are coming. Im so tied now...should have never taken those pills.
Any way Target had a major sale, 75 % off clearance. Sweet! So I got a couple of shirts from there and this has to be one of them. It was only 4 dollars, and I usually never find deals like that....

Oh wait...
Okay, my dad just called...I don't have to wait for them fucking floor people! Yay!
Sorry, got side tracked...

Any way, check out the jewelry as well! It is very different and inspired by the day of the dead.

Shirt: Target
Hat: Hot Topic
Jeans : Torrid
Boots: Torrid
Earrings: Hot Topic...there actual bows!
Necklace: Up Against The Wall, cuffs is from there too.









No comments:

Post a Comment