Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Librarian: Floral and Purple



This has to be my most favorite look that I bought. I wanna say that I bought these super stretch jeans from Torrid. I have been wearing them a lot lately. I actually bought two of the same jeans, one is bell bottoms and the other is straight leg. Or as we say skinny jeans. The stretch so good! They slide on like butter. This whole outfit was fro Torrid. This is more of a spring look then right now. The cardigan was originally 44 dollars. Yeah! And I did not buy it then, but of course it came on clearance for 24 dollars. Then, 75% of clearance came. So basically I paid like 15 or 12 for the purple cardigan. Im so in love with this look! I wish it was warmer out, I would do wear this out.
My parents left today to go to South Carolina, I wanted to go but, then again no I wouldn't. They are going to a funeral. My uncle died. I did not know him that much. I knew him more when I was little. He was my favorite uncle. He was an alcoholic. I see it runs in my family. He drank all the time. He was so drunk one night with one of my other uncles, and they got into a huge fight and my uncle ripped my other uncles eye out. No joke! So...yeah...drama....
Im listening to my New Moon soundtrack.
Hope ya'll like the new pieces to my ever growing wardrobe...





All from Torrid; except the shoes....those are from Target.......

No comments:

Post a Comment