Saturday, January 23, 2010

Slow Silence: A Turtle Named January.....

It is Saturday, the last day that my parents are out of town. Time moves super slow. I want to fall asleep but it is not working. My remote is not working. My teeth are not working. My patience is not working. I have not heard from Greg at all. Not even a little bit. But from what he said last time was that they would be going back on ship again soon. So if anything him and the other Marines should be packing up getting ready to head back. He goes to Thailand and Hong Kong next. I hope he is being good. But I guess I will truly never know. Im in a odd place right now. I am happy yet not happy. Im in the middle of everything. I feel calm yet not calm. Im not lonely yet. If anything I am waiting for dumb ass January to be over! February will fly. I know it! Because of all the things planned!

By the way,one of my friends as crazy as a bat! If I can even call her a friend...I guess.......

No comments:

Post a Comment