Tuesday, January 5, 2010

8:09pm.....Do You Hate Me?


Whats up people. So tonight is a grand night of craziness. I wouldn't say craziness but I bought some wine to help heal the wounds. Rose helped directed me to the wine I wanted. Poor Rose is going through some things, so much things that she doesn't even want to talk to anyone. Im flattered she was willing to pick up the phone just for me. I can't blame her. Sometimes a girl needs her space from the world. It worry about her. A lot. But her feelings and life is out of my control. Its like when you want to help a friend but there is nothing you can do about anything. Its hard for me to smile myself these days. I guess I understand In a way. I just hop she gets better soon, she seems very de-tatched. But she is a woman. If anything I should be able to understand that.
Im dealing with a lot of shit myself. Giving the fact I am 10 billion miles away from my husband and I feel like I am a single girl living with my parents. Like I never got married or anything, like I never lived in California, like it all way just a damn dream. Its hard out here. For everyone. I have this wine in my house that I just bought. Rose put me on to it. Its so good. I feel bad because I know I am about to drink the whole damn bottle because it taste like sugary sweet angel cake. Yum.
So tonight I am trying my best to stay positive. Let it be. Stop creating all these horrible things in my head. I am my own worst enemy I swear. I am about to order some chinese. I have not heard from Greg for about 3 days. Which makes sense since he is off ship for a month for training. Im starting to forget what he smells like, what his smiles looks like......even what he sounds like....
Im worried about my friend, Im am thinking about my husband....
Im an so on another level..
My mom talks shit but I find myself not giving a shit what she says these days because she is such a waste at times....

Anyway, I love these pictures from HeyFatChick.com
Check them out....filling up the Moscato as we speak....



No comments:

Post a Comment