Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fuck Mac! Cheap Shit Is Back!

So Im getting into fake eyelashes these days. I always put one on right and the other on wrong. Im still trying to get use to it. It is kinda difficult for me. But I bought some to keep trying. Do not laugh to hard at the lashes please! Lol! So any way, I went to this huge ass beauty mart in Oxon Hill Maryland. They had these really bright shadows called L.A. Colors. They were only like 1.99 each. So I like bought a billion of them. Great color! I must admit, I hate the texture of the makeup. Its way to powdery. Macs eyeshadow has a more silky feel to it, less powdery more thicker and smooth. But this bitch here is not rich. But I have been using it for fun colors and so far its working out wonderful.


Check out my sink in my bathroom. Its a mess. I am a junky girl. I don't care but I need to while I am staying with my family.



I got the color idea from the Bedrock video with Nicki Minaj. She is a rapper for those who do not know and her style is killing. I would say that if I was into rap music like all my friends, she would be my favorite. She is like the black Lady Gaga in hiphop. Nuff said.





3 comments:

  1. ok here is a tip. ditch the glue that the lashes comes with and go get some DUO. It is easier to work with. put it on as thinly. wait about 15 seconds. look into a mirror and hold your head back but look down into the mirror. grab the lashes with TWEEZER and place them on your lashes in the middle. then with the tweezers place the end of the lashes in its place and then place the beginning in its place
    once you have perfected this, you wont have to do it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUO? Sweet. Its hard putting them on.
    Ima try the tweezers because its so hard tryna put them on! lol!
    thanx crystal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know about NYX? Those colors are as good as MAC but much cheaper. Even cheaper than L'Oreal HIP.

    ReplyDelete