Thursday, February 18, 2010

OUCH: I Dont Feel Great..But I'll Get Better, For Us...

"OUCH" Thats how I feel....... Trust me I am going......



Im in pain. Kind of. I do not feel very well. I need to go to the Dentist right now. Im going tomorrow. My head hurts. My brain hurts. I can't just hide the pain anymore. It hurts. Its not painful but it does not feel right. I am afraid of Dentist, only because everyone says shit. People be like "Omg! When I went to the Dentist they drilled so bad!" WTF! I don't want to deal with that but it looks like I do not have a choice. Like I said, the last thing I want to deal with is a fucked up mouth while trying to make-out with my husband who I have not seen in almost a year. Fuck, I so do not want to do this. But I need to. I heard from Greg. He is very good. I am so proud of him. I miss him. I guess in a way I am doing this for him. Making things good when I see him.
Man I wish I felt better.
A lot happened today.
Things that were funny and things that made me very upset.....
Whatever...


No comments:

Post a Comment