Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Confession: Kstew Is Hawt

Im super sick right now. Not as in throw up sick but toothache sick. I will call my dentist up. I have no choice. Im dying. And the last thing I want is to go home to California with a toothache. I want to enjoy my time with Greg with no pain in my stupid mouth. I hate the fucking dentist but it looks like I have no choice.

Enough of my life...
I have this strange crush on Kirsten Stewart. If you did not know I am a Twilight fanatic. Not because I hoped on the bandwagon. I read the books. Why do I like the series? Well, it goes a little something like this. I always had a thing for monsters. Even as a little kid. I kid you not. I always loved danger and dark men. My first crush ever was on Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire and I had to be like 8 years old. Their death and evil ways fascinated me even as a kid. There was a since of lust for me. The fact they were dangerous. I even liked Frankinstein at one point...I kid you not. I know I sound like a wacko but this shit is true. So now you look at the Twilight series. A vampire in love with his food, his prey...it is so wrong. I like that. The bitting sounds hot. The temptation sounds hot. So of course, I like Twilight. Not my fault. I was into that type of thing before Stephanie Meyer wrote it....(the author of Twilight..)
Well any way...
Kirsten Stewart...the girl who plays Bella Swan, is kinda hot. Not even in a sexual way. Well, maybe in a sexual way. Theres a very "I dont give a fuck" vibe about her and Im starting to like it. Or maybe I just find her hot because she bangs Robert Pattinson...(Im not stupid they soo date off-screen)
Either way I am finding her more and more attractive...shes very pretty and grungy all at the same time.








No comments:

Post a Comment