Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day: Alone In A Crowded Room



What a bizarre weekend. I spent over 300 dollars on clothes and now I am broke. Well, at least I think I am broke. My valentine was actually myself. Rose and I spent way too much money. Given the fact she had the boo boo face when she went home. So did I actually. I spent way too much. Also given the fact Greg is off ship right now. We maybe only have 500 dollars in that account. Who the hell knows. Fuck we both deserve it. Greg needs some fun and so do I. Shit! I mean we cant sit on fucking money all god damn day.
My mouth is hurting bad. I need to go to the dentist. It is actually hurting now. Just a little bit. Not how like it was when I was at the movies last night. I was in mega pain. Like the whole side of my face hurts really bad. Its calm now but i can tell it will get bad again. I aint doing shit. I need to make these apointments. I promised myself, and others....
Im a little bothered Greg did not send me Happy Valentines Day or anything...
Kind od bummed me out...
Fuck it..
To be such a fun weekend it was also stressful, mostly cause of myself....
Right now, my mouth is starting to hurt all over again. Im so afraid of the dentist, I dont know why. Maybe because it is there job to tell you somethings wrong. I just feel they will tell me I have cancer of the mouth. Im so afraid. Im my bffs words, I am being a pussy. What else is new...what a bizzare weekend. Maybe because it was a great weekend and it was the worst weekend all at the same time. I did not spend v-day alone. I was with friends last night and today. But all that snow made me spend hella money....being stuck in the house makes you wanna buy buy buy...they only good thing is that i have alot of shit to post now...tee hee

Enjoy the Pix





1 comment:

  1. Girl please, you have a cavity go to the dentist before it gets worse. Now I should take that advice :) I'm afraid of the dentist too.

    ReplyDelete