Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Distressed Jeanz: Hot Little Mutha Fuckaz

Over the weekend I bought these distressed jeans. I am totally in love with them. Im not even going to wear them that much. Because I love them that much. These jeans are so perfect and washed out. I got them from Torrid and paid full price for them. They fit like a glove. The plaid shirt is from Torrid as well. I love it. That was on clearance. I got a lot of those shirts over the weekend which I regret because I know Im not gonna wear them all. Oh well, I guess I just got excited. I love Torrid when its a holiday! Everything is cheap and perfect. Come on Easter where you at?




By the way, I love that freakin blazer. Its old and my Mom thinks I should through it out but that is not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment