Thursday, February 25, 2010

Art: Mrs. Poe and The Swans

Today was a boring art day. So I drew all day long. Looking at Kirsten Stewart pictures...and of course that Alexander McQueen photo that I said I was going to do. Im not done with wither picture. But I made good progress. Usually I get bored of the picture easily. I had John Mayers "In Your Atmosphere" playing back to back all day. Seriously. That song is my life with Greg. The funny part about the whole song is that it has nothing to do with us as a couple. It is actually about a guy who broke up with his girlfriend and he really misses her alot. Totally not what I am going through at all. But the acoustic and his singing reminds me of him. The tunes and the amps remind me of us. The last part of the song even remind me of him when he is humming the rest of the song. I wanna play this song when we finally have sex again, but maybe I shouldn't, because I might get emotional and cry. Only because I found out about this song when he was gone. I fell in love with this song when he was gone. And I daydreamed of us together with this song on. So for it to be playing when we are face to face might but me in another state of mind....
Check of my art....
And by the way, my muse is Kirsten Stewart...dont ask....but she has major swag going on these days...





The Swans
Mrs Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment