Thursday, February 18, 2010

MILF: Men I'd Like To Fuck! :p

I love men. Im married. But I love men. Good looking men. I like to look. my eyes are not broken and neither is his. I am not stupid. Lets be real ladies. Men look at chicks. Chicks look at dicks. End of story. I did something like this before. Like a list about who I think is hot. I have a very unique type...which is everybody according to this list.


1. Lil Wayne
I would marry him. I wouldn't just bang and go. I would have his children and raise his others. His genius is sexy. His swagger is sexy. Im so in love with who he is. People say its because of money; the reason why I like him. Naw..I actually like this guy. Hot. It does not help the fact he does not write his music, he remembers it. What can I say. I have a strange thing for drug addicts..


2. Reggie Bush
He would not date me. Im black. Im dark skinned. My hair is in dreads. And my last name is not Kardashian. Do I care? No! He is sexy and hot. That body is crazy! I don't dread at the fact he does not date black women who gives a fuck. Not me. I would do him. He is amazing. I did a video of him and his Essence cover. Apparently black chicks were mad he was on there, because of him denying black chicks on his little black book. But I personally think black chicks need to go out and date other races and they might be surprized....personally..


3. Kellan Lutz
I am a Twilight whore, and this look does not help! He plays one of the brothers on the movie...I think I said enough...


4.) Nick Jonas (rape...)
Hes hot. Next...



5.) Robert Pattinson
Twilight whoring again.



6. Benicio Del Toro
He was in wolfman and I was interested in him...:)


7.) Taylor Lautner
Hes offically 18 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment