Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"I’ve been skinny; it’s fucking boring.” -Kate Winslet

Im going to be honest. I have a crush on Kate Winslet. She looks sexy and she looks like a next door neighbor at the same time. She is not considered a big girl, well not to me, but in hollywood she is considered "fat". I think her body looks amazing as is. She wears a size 10 in jeans, I guess most consider that plus size. Here are some quotes about being thick from the actress.
"I’d much rather be known as some curvy Kate than as some skinny stick.”

“My body does not dominate my thoughts. Ninety-five percent of my day is not spent thinking about doing ab crunches!”


When I was 18 and 19 and 20, I would weigh myself and write it down in my diary. I’m not that person now. I have that feeling of not caring. I’m just happy being me.”


“At 19, I went from pillar to post about my body and spent at least 95 percent of my head-space every day thinking about what I bloody looked like.”


“I accept the fact that I have a round face. Sometimes I look in the mirror and go, ‘Oh, why don’t I just have a little bit more sucking in going on?’ But if my cheekbones don’t become more prominent with age, they don’t. Hey ho! There’s more to life than cheekbone

No comments:

Post a Comment