Monday, December 7, 2009

Cowgirl Swag

So it a monday. Its finally December. Time is going on and moving fast. So my mom gave me her cowgirl vintage jacket. And hell yeah its vintage because she had it before I was born, and Im 24 now, so I would consider it vintage. I am so in love with it. It matches everything I wear. Its kinda snug because its a size small, but I still am gonna wear it.
So much is going on yet to little is going on. Im cant wait till January because that means I have 3 months left till I go home to my husband. Being here in Maryland is cool, but Im over being cold and sick all the time. Back in California I live by the beach...I so miss it. I have been having hella dreams of Greg (husband) and I know why...I keep watching this video of us. I miss him the more I watch it so Im gonna stop.
Any way, heres my hot new/old jacket..Yeehawww.. :)











Jacket: My Moms....Its old...so I dunno....
Shirt: Torrid
Leggings: Target
Boots: Old Navy
Necklace: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment