Monday, May 2, 2011

Shades Of The Blue In Heat Of May


"Busy Busy Fun Weekend...."
The weekend was fun, and very active. I decided that I was gonna walk with Greg on the beach. We took the beach trail and talked and walked. It was fun. It was different. I work better "exercising" when Im with someone, otherwise the shit is fucking boring. I know I did not gain anything but stomach, but it would be nice to keep it that way. Kinda don't wanna be bigger than this.
Ekk!
I had so much I wanted to post. So much I wanted to talk about. But I can not stuff down all my shit down peoples throats in one post. My blog post be long already! So I have to break it in pieces I guess. The weather was amazing this weekend in Cali. The sun was just right and the water was almost warm, well, not really. Everyone was out yesterday but I did not care. It was nice walking around and talking with Greg. Its good to talk with your other half, I swear, you always find out things that are new. And it brings you closer. I was kinda surprised that Greg was complaining about the walk more than me...
Marine... tee hee
On Friday we saw Greg's movie (his Twilight) The Fast Five.It was pretty awesome. Everyone was out that night wanting to see it. I never saw that many people there ever. It was fun. Greg loved it of course. And, surprisingly....
The Rock was looking pretty damn yummo. I not usually into him. But wow. Vin Diesel was also good eye candy...
I wonder how big his penis is?
Rose thinks its huge...
my life...

Besides going to the movies and grocery shopping, my weekend was fun filled. I talked to my folks and my in-laws, watched Unstoppable which was...interesting....and pretty much cooked al weekend...and enjoyed it.
All around good weekend, super pissed its over..
This fucking evil pelican was staring at me and Greg walking the boardwalk...creepy...


Here are some snapshots of the beech, once you been to the beach you been to them all. So there was no point in snapping the water. When I first moved here I went into the water every weekend. I guess once you get use to this place, its not a big deal. I never thought in a million years I would be use to the water and palm trees. Swimming is not a must for me anymore.
Spoiled...

One thing about Cali girls, they love their bikes...
dudes too...

So I feel bad that Im not a shoe junky. I mean, I am but not really. I feel like I deprive you guys from good shoes, and people I know with good shoes. So this months fashionista will be
Ashlynn
She dates a guy I grew up with since I could walk. We basically grew up together. Them two been together for...well...damn near forever. Longevity is an understatement. Her shoe game is crazy and her style is pretty hot as well.
Last month my fashionista was my girl D.V, so this month its my lady Ashlynn...
Check Her Out:
I love the fact she rocks a short dew, its funky and fresh..
I love it...
Everyone knows I got a weakness for that...lol!
I wish I could rock stilettos this high... to bad Im like giant sized...
I mean I would but I don't have the balls...


love these...

work...


...did it on 'em...


love the top...
"NOW, I love these..."
*scene*


Celebrity Candies:
Lately I have been scrounging around looking for celebrities to post. No one has been rocking anything hot to me...Then of course Rihanna decides she wants to walk out her house...and BAM....
Bitch starts kill'em again...
Scroll down you'll see more of her hotness....i love her...

Blake Lively
white chicks + african prints = me falling in love...
bad ass!

Amber Rose
Is it just me or is the tribal look in? My girl looking flawless...
thickemz
I love it. What ya'll think, you think the dress fits her right? I know I can be bias sometimes..lol!

Amber R.
Need I say more? Diva....

Epic-ness Of Rihanna Fenty
She was everywhere this weekend and I was all for it! Her style is something else.... Someone said her style is Lady Gaga but wearable for the outside world..lol!
I thought Nicki Minajs style was more like that, but, okay...
*sigh*

look how long her train is??? I love it!
yes...

I still want that god damn perfume! I don't know what it smells like but I could give a fuck!


My girl from Pretty Little Liars looking fab....

Eva Pigford
swag is going up, can not lie....


Check out this awesome interview (if you like Lil Wayne)...
Funny as hell! I loved it, and if you don't wanna watch all 12 minutes of it just go near the end and watch the ending, it kills me every time! Mwah to you guys...!

forward to 11:39



HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Mwah!
More tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I bet you are so fun to be around...you right so candidly!
    I wish I lived near the beach I would probably be there all the time. We have a few beaches here but after seeing the water in Miami and the Bahamas I wonder why our water is brown...very yucky. UGH!

    I love those shoes Eva has on and Amber rose is so freaking pretty to me.

    How long have you been growing your hair?

    Check out my GIVEAWAY.
    www.stylechic360.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee you can fit that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend. too funny greg twilight.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at how we're conversing thru our blogs...

    Anywho, yes maam I think you fit it. I'm a true 16 and the skirt is too big for me. It has an elastic band, btw. You should enter the GIVEAWAY anyway. I do think it will fit! From your pics you don't too much bigger than me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that our weekends mirror one another!! The boy wanted to see Fast and the Furious so bad, but I refused to 1. Camp out in front of the cinema 2. Be smooshed next to some smelly annoying people, so he will have to wait until next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete