Saturday, July 3, 2010

Broke Like A Joke

Im so broke. Like no bullshit broke. I wanted to see The Last Air-bender but I am broke. God damn it. Rent comes out today and everything else. God damn it! Tomorrow is Greg's birthday and he could care less if we did nothing. All he wants to do is go to this car show tomorrow and for me to make him carrot cake. I gate carrot cake. But I can not complain if thats all he wants. I hate not having any money! God damn! At least I got to see Eclipse. I sent my mom a cd for her aerobics classes and usually she pays me for it. Not this time of course because I NEED it! I don't ask my parents for shit, even when I am in the whole. I just dig myself out of it. We are not that broke but when we were before I made sure never to ask. Not because they would not give me money but only because its whats "expected" of me. I am spoiled so I try not to act like it, and so far so good! I never ask. If she gave me money now it would be to see the movie and buy Quiznos for a week. All bills are paid and we have some extra money. We just got groceries...sounds like to me Im just being greedy....right?

I love this picture of Kstew, she looks so emo. Sorry..side-tracked...

I got these converse for ten dollars at Hot Topic. The sales around here are crazy. I love anything with 50% off clearance! Makes life great! And broke...hence right now...

So I have been writing lately and I stopped for a bit. Mainly because it started to sound stupid. I am gonna email my girl Jackie who is an awesome writer to read it. She is one of the best writers I know hands down. I met great writers along the way and her creativity is off the chain. I know people can write articles, and newspapers and all that journalism stuff. I seen it done. But I never seen someone grab me into a story like she does. So Im gonna email her my shit and ask her to be brutally honest with me. She is the only writer I trust. I love brutally honest people..it gets me off.

OMG..Greg just made this pizza I am about to kill! Yumm! It smells so good. Enjoy my pictures that inspire the hell out of me!


She kills me...

when Lindsey was pure...



omg...when I get non-poor im seeing this again...
she is in a museum now...duh...


Taylor Swift...beautiful shot of the country singer...I still can't get out my head that she saw Taylor Lautner naked (Jacob Black)..
yeah she did.....!
MY NEW CRUSH! Jasper from Twilight! Whats up!





I wanna see this movie and I will when money comes again...Im so broke...

2 comments:

  1. $10 Converse is amazing; Lindsay looks beautiful and does Jacob even own a shirt?!

    http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to see inception. And totally e-mail me it. I'll go through it with a red pen like english class, lol. You should buy yourself a journal for quick short stories you can keep in your purse when you're out.

    ReplyDelete