Monday, September 20, 2010

Shut Up & Makeup

I saw Devil over the weekend and it was pretty rad. I loved it. I thought it would be gay but it turned out awesome. I wore a top from Torrid that I got it on sale of course. I was in all black that night. Thought it would be appropriate. I got alot to do this monday. I have to do a quiz and I have art homework..whomp whomp...

This was the first time wearing this to and I bought it in Maryland.
I do not remember the price at all...
We were the first ones in the theater.. Greg was stoked...


Here is our Review..and we get sidetracked about Alien..*oops*...
play if you want, or read on...



So check this out, this is weird. I have been ranting and raving about how I have no inspiration to draw. Well, good news, its here. Inspiration finally came. How it came was pretty surprising. Greg gave me inspiration to draw...which is shocking to me. Mainly because we are two different people and he has zero love for art and I have zero love for cars. I was sitting on the computer, looking down at a blank page and sat there wondering what to do. Greg was watching tv and realized I was stuck. He then said to me.."Draw your last dream". I looked at him like he was crazy and said "I don't remember all my dreams.." He then said, "Which one sticks out to you.."
And it hit me.


I had a dream were I had children. I do not remember everything that happened in the dream. But I do remember a feeling. A feeling I have not felt yet. I remember driving a car to pick them up from school, and I remember I was late. And I was excited to see them and wanted to rush faster so they wouldn't be left outside of the school. It was a feeling that was....love? But bigger then love. Basically it was a feeling I have not felt yet because I am not a parent. That motherly love. I felt it in the dream, because I felt at that moment the dream was real...
Do I make sense?

Pretty much I dreamed of having kids and feeling an unconditional feeling of love that I know I have never felt yet. I woke up surprised because it was a new emotion I have never felt...




The girl sleeping is me. And the women holding the baby is me in my dream. Im wrapped in sheets of emotion while I sleep. The woman (who is me) is holding a child, which is from my dream and is protective and securing the baby. Near the bottom of the artwork, you'll see a heart thats connected to her (or me)...and its connected to her and the baby even though this is all a dream...
or is it?



Deep right?


Thanks Greg.

AND NO...this does not mean I want kids....it was just a dream...okay!


So my girl Rose did an amazing job on her eyes. Its colors are from the immaculate Urban Decay. I love her eyes right now. I love how it gets to deep purple from the metallic purplish blue....




She also went to Sephora and got a Kat Von D palette. They are all on sale for 24 dollars, which is super good right now! So most defiantly, go in there and rade Kat! I love Kats eye shadows...the texture goes on like velvet..




Did anyone see Rih Rih's new video...hot mess.....
What happened to my rockstar?


WMILF
(white man I'd Like To Fuck)


Theres something about redneck looking white men that I like, maybe its the fact that they might be racist but I can make them fall in love with me anyway with my black magic...?
Maybe?



Look at Angie....she loves him so much...Love this pic..


2 comments:

  1. You all sound like the crazy ass people on independence day that would be on the top of building holding up signs WELCOME lol peabody is ALIVE that hoe has been hiding from me ever since I think she racist lol Luv Yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you enjoyed the movie. The picture is beautiful. Will you use watercolor on it? Or just ink?
    Dreams are a great source of inspiration you can also draw people. NOT the person you see, but the person you think they are. (if that make sense...) like go to a park and people watch and sketch what you see in them. I like doing that.

    ReplyDelete