Friday, April 27, 2012

Warped Time Machine: The Futuristic Tye-Dye


Happy Friday! We'll. For some of you. This weekend I was excited but now. Im not that excited. Some changes of plans. But thats cool. Today Im rocking this shirt that I thought I already posted. But, I didn't. I bought a similar shirt like this and posted that, but I have not posted this one at all. Nor have I worn it out! Yet! I got this shirt from TJ Maxx. I found it for 24.99 and then waited until it got on clearance. It eventually became 7.00. Yes, 7.00. I love the shirt a lot. Im feeling beach shirts. Their so flowing and comfy. I rocked leggings (as always) with this outfit. And of course, my knee high combat boots, cuz lawd knows I am to afraid of a heel. The best part about TJ Maxx around my way, is that the 5.99 Store is next door. So whatever shirt or outfit you buy, you can go next door for some dollar earrings. Can't lose. 

The print sold me right away. If you read my blog you know right away that african or aztec prints are my thing. I have a weakness for it. Im even getting back into tye-dye stuff. Man have things changed! My hair is styled pretty well for once. The thing about my hair is that for dreds, you have to mold your hair. Its more about pinning and shaping than anything. There is obviously no comb or brush involved. So your hands do the swooping and fingers do the pinning. I thought the style looked geisha-ish but then again, it looks futuristic.



I would have worn my feather belt with this outfit but ask me where it is! I have no clue!
So I stuck with my dominatrix belt. 

A certain someone was very interested in my earrings. I mean they are pretty shiny and bright. Nice try Booski, but no cigar! Ha! Love the earrings alot!

Here are the earrings on the tag. One buck. Can't beat it!

Shirt on the hanger. Its so soft you guys! I LOVE it!
This would also look good with some dark denim jeans, but Im a leggings girl..so...

Queen Of Hauls
~The KMart Bandit (The Best Kept Secret)~

*Sigh*. What can I say about my best friend. She finds the cutest clothes at the oddest places. Readers of my blog, please listen to me...go to your local K-Mart and go look for some outfits. Please. Because apparently Im missing the damn party! Rose has been finding things I didn't even know existed at K-Mart! Do not sleep on K-Mart ya'll. They are doing it. Rose found these two cute shirts for 14.00. She got the blue one for herself and it by Sofia Vergera who I LOVE! Check out her finds!

I love the pink as well. I have no clue which one I like the best. And she killing them pants! Buy the way this bitch did not buy the pants...but we on the phone right now and she said she getting when get o

Also, apparently there is this craze on Youtube for this lip balm. Im not to sure about it.
But I hear its the new "it" lip balm. I might try myself...They have a buy one get one free 50% off at Kmart...

This is a dress she seen at KMart as well..the neon makes me want to scream!
I love this! I like the muted blue and the bright yellow! Ugh! I love! I hear all was 40% off!

Rose also sent me a pic of her necklaces. I wish I could steal that squared one!
How cute! Rose, yet again....ruled KMarts women's section all over again...

~Celebrity Candy~

Im still on Rihanna strike. I will not post her over and over again, I refuse. I know people must be tired of me constantly posting her outfits. But I have to admit her outfits have been just "okay" lately. Nothing spectacular. Did ya'll hear that Beyonce was named the most beautiful by people magazine? You guys know I love celebrity gossip, but lets stick to the fashion...

Solange K.
 I don't know if this is old or new. But if its new, Solange...girl, you are doing it.
When does she not?! I love this dress. And if this picture is old..oh well. But how beautiful is this dress, I mean c'mon, really.

Malika & Kim K.

Beyonce C.
 I love how she is rocking flats! She looks beautiful. I love her shirt.
Im so sick of that blonde hair though, I mean, can we switch it up Bey...?

Willow S.
 I read some of ya'lls comments and your comments on facebook and it made me laugh! I know Willow is a bit much, but I love her style. Someone ask would I let my daughter walk around like this and the answer is yes..im sorry...I think she looks brilliant...

Most Fashion Forward Celebrity This Month

Does anyone watch Once Upon A Time? Awesome show. I love it. Yeah, it seems like a "chick" show but its not. Ginnifer Goodwin who plays Snow White, has awesome style. She plays a very homely woman who is very proper and preppy, but in real life...she dresses very sassy and hot! I love her. Thought I would bring her style to attention!








 You can't tell me she aint doing it with the fashion right now! Love her!

In Life's News

And Nicki Minaj's bum....lol!, I am pretty busy these days. I washed my hair and now have to twist it down this weekend. Ugh. Its alot of work. I have alot of hair and little time to sit around and do it. I just pop in my Odd Future Cd and get the twisting I guess. Life is good over all. I am ready for the weekend and I find that funny because I use to not care about weekends at all. I have alot of Mom's who follow this blog. Many who are single moms. I want to say to those who are single and raising their kids, I commend you. Thats alot of work. Mine takes up majority of my day and I have help. So I couldn't imagine. New found respect. Oh, and motherhood is still awesome. Its work when you try and keep them busy and learning. *Wipes Sweat*...

By the way, Rose but this nice little box in the mail for me! Yay! I should be getting it this monday! Im excited. She gave a little something for everyone. Oh the curiosity! She sent this picture to my phone..She sure knows how to get me excited.
 Have a Good Weekend You Guys! I shal
l report back very soon! Mwah!

Booski..we out..

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and lil mama i getting big! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the that blue zebra shirt from kmart. I got it during my fashion blogger style off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is the business, the outfit is the business I'm loving it all! I especially love it with the boots. What I love about your blog is that you seem like one of my homegirls. I almost feel like I know you and Rose from somewhere, like we went to school together. Plus, we are both bargain shoppers, and when you pay $6 for something that used to be $30, that is my kind of shopping! That picture of Booski reaching for your earring made me LOL. She is just too precious. Little girls have the cutest outfits! Now onto the celebrities. I'm with you on Bey. I'd like to see her with some Black hair or dark brown to golden brown ombre. I'm feeling her mommy outfits, she is looking so casual chic these days. I have heard of Once Upon a Time but haven't watched it. I will eventually, because I hear its good. She has wonderful style, I love that neon dress she has on. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt, and your hair is gorgeous! Love it!

    xoxo

    Reign
    www.koutureign.com

    ReplyDelete