Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Vacay: All Love

Vacay is coming to an end. Its a week left. I enjoyed it.

Some if it was weird and funny. Some enjoyable and full of laughter...
I can't believe its already over.
Well not totally over..
one week yet?
I feel like shit because I saw Britney once. I told her we would have so much fun (maybe I was dramatic) but I really thought I would see her close to ever day. Never happened. I worry so much. Im so weird. I really can not stand my hyper-effective emotions. I wish my brain would stop churning so much butter. Oh well, I guess its because we are tryna see family so much. Its hard to visit friends.

So my hair was getting flatter and flatter as the days went by. So I redid my hair and got some amazing results! I braided my hair all over and waited two days to take it out...
Lately I have been on this....Morbid trip. No I take that back. I am a morbid person. I research crimes and dumb shit I don't wanna know about and I make myself down. So, all of a sudden I wanted to research 9/11. Don't ask why. I just research shit that goes wrong randomly. Its so weird because I hate the fact I do this, because if I read something "too sad" I get depressed all day and then read some more. So any who, I researched about Flight 93, the Flight that fought back. It was so sad. I researched it and learned about this guy named Todd Beamer. He was the mutherfuckin man! He died, but he was a hero. And his last words before the crash was "Alright you guys, Lets roll". And pretty much tried to beat the people who hijacked the plane on 9/11. That story made me so sad, and I kept reading it...
What the hell is wrong with me ?
What the fuck?
Morbid.

So there is this yummy ass cake place called Gerard's.
Strawberry Shortcake!
Yummm!

Just one of my favorite blogger who is stylish as fuck.
Karla
from Karlas Closet:

She look...epic.


The Look:
Fashion Look Book






Celebz That Rock:

Rihanna:
Old but, beautiful..
Kat Von D:
Something wrong with Kat man...somethings just not...there...

Touching:

I will be buying this, immediately

Angela Simmons:
again..old..but amazing

Beth:

Love her...

I love the way they stare at each-other...
Ready when you are bitch...



1 comment: