Friday, September 11, 2009

Who is this? Just a woman......


I'm not to sure about where this blog is going. First I decided this was going to be a Fashionista blog. But now, Im not so sure. I look at all of these other blogs and people with all these cool blog sites with billions of followers and such cool stuff that I cant even afford...lol! So now I just am not sure where this is going. I signed up on Chictopia and feel that their eye for Fashionista or style icon is hard enough...I cant help but feel some...I dunno...."stuck-upness"....

I then said hey this is an art blog. But its not...I can go on deviant art for that...I'm not sure where this is going. I feel this Blog is for me and then again I feel its not. But after today...Ima use this blog. I have to, it will be my real outlet......Will I miss California or you? I'll say you...

No comments:

Post a Comment