Monday, September 14, 2009

A Silent Monday :)

So Today, I offically have a Mac book, the story of my dreams. I cant believe this thing is mine. Good ole dad!
Im bored....
Tommorow Im going to make my way to the thrift store and at least see wht I can get out of it. Its been a long time since i've been there so I really wanna go and find some new finds.
My new ride is that jeep out there.......I just might be okay.....
I hate big cars....trucks...what have you....

but I have to look at it as my only option....
and thats exactly what it is......
Greg is suposse to send me my usb for my camera in the mail.....sad to say it didnt come today...or did it....I guess I'll check later....

Anywho, hopefully I find some knew finds at the thrift store and hopefully I can make it back as well.......

No comments:

Post a Comment