Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye September...Hello October....

Heres the last post of the month of September. I had an amazing month so far. And it ended with a bang with seeing Lady Gaga last night. Im listening to the new Paramore cd right now and its fucking amazing. I love it. Im seeing them in concert soon. I swear to god Im sucking up money so much. But you need money to do things and get out the house....so I kinda have no choice. I still owe my bestfriend 20 something dollars, and already I gave her money for parking in the city of D.C, but I cant complain, Its more then what I would be doing back in California.
Heres my outfit of the week you can say. I was the most fashionable today. I wore a mans button up shirt from Marshalls, Torrid Jeans leggins (love them!!), vintage cowbow boats from Thrift Store, Vest from Forever 21, and shades from Express.


No comments:

Post a Comment