Thursday, November 5, 2009

No Church Hat Allowed In The Building

I got this clutch purse and it so awesome! I shopped so much last saturday that I can hardly eat. But I think I will be okay. Im getting into red lipstick as well by the way. If you couldnt tell by the red lips posted everywhere......
Ima keep this one short and sweet. I was going out with the parentals. I love this hat as well. Its huge in person and it was only 5 dollars. It would work better more in th spring but oh well, I love it. The clutch is from a store around D.C. A lady named Mrs. B makes these! How awesome. My mom gets her clothes made there....shes a little fashion bug herself....
Hat: Thrift Store $5
Shirt: Nautica $18
Pants:: Torrid $30 ( I had the jeans already..)
Shoes: Nine West $? (dont remember..)
Clutch: Bees Boutique $30
Neckless: Bees Boutique $25





No comments:

Post a Comment