Monday, November 2, 2009

Bad Romance With The GAGA! Asses and Go...

Oh yeah, You know I love the Gaga. I got a shirt from Hot Topic. I would have got it from the concert I went to but Im not spending 40 dollars on a Tee...nawww..But anyway. I really went crazy on earrings and bags lately. I mean they do complete a outfit. Hats as well, I love globbing all that stuff together, even scarfs are a big deal. I got my girl Rose to buy this 20 dollars scarf that was Ed Hardy...it was pretty sweet.

I found theses beauties at Forever 21. They are so tacky and i love it. Its all jewels glued on the back of a piece of leather strap. I thought that was so cool, my dumb ass payed 10 dollars for these things! HA HA! I love them to death!
This bag is from Torrid. Let me tell you something about Torrid. If you can find anything in there for under 5 dollars.. YOU BUY IT! And thats what I did! This tote here was only 4.99! I was like.."This is only 5 dollars?????" It then was mine, and plus I love big bags and it is very spacey! You can fit anything in this baby, and its very cute....
I also like alot of colors. Im very into rainbow. Im tryna get out my addiction to purple and black..my closet here is looking very...well.....purple and black....

That has to change...

So more colors have to be added to the wardrobe....to be continued....

Hat: The Icing...$5
Earrings: F21.....$10
Shirt: Hot Topic...$21
Jacket: Thrift Store...$3...(great right?!?!)
Leggings: Target.....$16
Shoes: Hot Topic......$20

No comments:

Post a Comment