Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Get It From My Momma: Man Fashion

My moms a kindergarden teacher and she doe not let that job stop her style at all. Shes big on her man ties and her big blazers and she has been doing this look before the layered look got in style. She has alot of unique stuff. I thought I'd giver her a photo op on my page so people can see she can be stylish herself at 50 years. Shes tiny and not plus size, but I got to give it to her. She is amazing with her closet



Blazer: Gap
Button Down Tee: Marshalls
Tie: My Dads Closet....lol!
Jeans: Marshalls, L.E.I
Shoes: Tj Maxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just ran across your blog and I am a fan. And Im kinda in shock because your mom is Ms. Animashawn (sp?) OMG I used to take care of her hamsters when I was in 5th grade!

    ReplyDelete