Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fashion and Blogging...Here I am.....:) The Intro


So here I am! Im going to express myself fully and openly on this blog. I want it to be successful with people who love fashion, unique things, and cool fuckin stuff! Im 24 years old and Im married to an amazing marine ( no...hes not cheating on me....how do I know?....I have my ways..) and I live in San Diego, California. I just moved out here and I do love it. I love the fashion sense out here, its almost refreshing! I want to create a fun site not just for people but for myself...to express art and music and the love of being different.
Im originally from my hometown Temple Hills, Maryland....I miss it and yet I dont. But the style there is pretty trendy too. Here in Cali its cowboy boots and shorts, down back on the eastcoast its Black Label shirts and colorful Pastries shoes....(have not a clue what both are? Yor soon to find out) Well, I have style from the eastcoast and new inspiration from the westcoast..this blog will be a trip or better yet a journey, into the eyes of the new generation of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment