Wednesday, November 9, 2011

California Feathers: Willing To Fly...


Everyone in California rocks feathers, maybe the whole thing is viral and every state is doing it, but I always see feathers everywhere. I love it. Anything earthy I love. And since I have the hair for it, I buy it instantly. What can I say.

About two weeks ago Torrid had a sale with all the leggings, and I live in leggings. They had a brown pair and an army green pair. I bought both for 4 dollars, normally twenty. I also bought these tribal leggings that I have not even wore yet shockingly. They are black and white and look like my other tribal leggings that I own. I need to wear them. I just have not put the outfit together to rock it. Maybe I'll pop tags this weekend.

So below is my Outfit Of The Day:
The shirt is from Torrid, on sale for ten dollars. Apparently someone bought it online and took it back to the store. And lucky me, I snagged it. Never been much of an internet buyer. Its light and very silky. Like most Torrid shirts. Also, the weather is pretty warm outside, good beach weather. Of course its never cold here, well, not to me...
But I do miss buying scarfs and hats...
I hardly do anymore since moving here, I miss long scarfs and mittens....





So I got this awesome feather clip for my hair from Everything 5.99 Store that is down the street from me. I got for a dollar and I love it in my hair! Its colorful and cute. It looks good with colorful makeup as well. I know Im on such a feather kick, but I can't help it...
Loves it...
Hot!
shell earrings a dollar...
Dream Necklace only a dollar...

Me and My Homie...
She loves affection...I think she got that from both of us...

UPDATE ON BOOBOOSKI:
I feel like she is 9 months, she seems pretty mature. Very relaxed baby. My neighbors ask why she never cries. She is a cool chick. She must get that from the hubby because I predicted she would be a dramatic monster. But either way she is cool and fun. Many moms like the ones I met around here told me it will "get better" once she is older because she will be more independent. I hate to say it but, its not very hard now..."shrugs". I don't mind changing her diaper or giving her a bottle. I know, I know...I don't have a crier or a winer so I don't know what Im talking about. But she is very cool. I got to know her and i "get" her. Her personality is very silly and relaxing, she likes not drama and hates to be wet or stinky. She likes to watch t.v and likes to cuddle all the time. I thought this was gonna be hard, but maybe its because I like the girl and she likes me. She cracks me and Greg up all the time and she laughs with us...
Shes bad ass...
sneaky Tiki...
giggles..

So I been craving this Teriyaki Place...It has suck good sushi for cheap, and there is nothing like cheap sushi! I always get the Albacore sushi which is raw fish...so good. I want to go back but eating out can get super expensive. I gotta cook at home. Wah. Boobooski comes along and just watches us eat or takes a nap. She is use to going out with us, and is quiet. I expected her to cry everywhere we go. But she is very chill.
so yummm!
RAW FISH!

MY BFF AND HER AFFAIR WITH JC PENNY:
What can I say. She finds sales that I can never imagine.
I mean sales I will never understand, I mean she finds things I CAN NEVER find at a store!
But she is talented like that... I miss her so...
We would be spending our money together...how I miss thee....*sigh*
Check out her finds:
lucky bitch...

Love it...


TWO DOLLARS! WTF!

I want this shirt...

proof this chick finds 2 dollar cute shirts.....

read her savings....I mean....wow..
What a pro...



CELEBRITY CANDY:
Im so behind with Celebrity fashion.

Kelly O.

Nicole Ritchie:
What a turn around...

The Queen Of The Bump:
Isn't Beyonce rocking the shit out her pregnancy? I mean this chick looks great everywhere she goes and she is getting bigger and bigger. I hear she if having a girl. From the look of her stomach, I guessed it. So hot she is! Im watching her more and more because her swag is getting better and better just by being preggo. Go Bey!

she is glowing something fierce...





Rihanna...
I mean...I love her....theres something about her...

Does anyone know if this pic is real? If so, I know it sounds bad, but I wish they would get back together...I think he fucked up but I think he is sorry. I dunno..
Watch her video for "We Found Love"..
Its kinda sad.

Im so gonna rock her album, comes out my besties birthday...


Love you all!
Mwah!
Will be blogging later!

keep smiling...

8 comments:

  1. Ok, I wanna know whyyyy we don't have a $5.99 store here in the ATL!!!! The baby pic's are adorable... just make my heart all warm and smiling on the inside out! Now to Ms. Rhi-Rhi & Chris Breezy... girrrrl, I thought it was just me I wish they would just KISS and make up! LOL! At any rate, that may NOT be likely now because its a rumor that she may be preggo by ole dude in her new video. She has already cancelled (2) two shows for being sick... Guess we gotta wait this thing out to see if there is any TRUTH behind the rumor! Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your gorgeous little angel is smiling and shes is just as gorgeous as her momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Find and Rock those Feathers girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Your baby is such a cutie! I love her smile! I also love the feathers. I plan on getting some braids soon and thought I would throw them in my hair then as well! And I too have some tribal leggings I have Not yet worn. And you snag some great deals! Smiles from NJ!!!

    www.thickdaddys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feathers in your hair. They are perfect with your 'do. I wish I'da known Torrid was having a legging sale because I want some/need some! And I'm digging your bag too. I see Queen B(oobooski)! Sooooo adorable, again thank you for sharing her pictures. Her expressions are priceless, and I love the one where she's watching you eat sushi. I like Chris Brown and Rih too. Everyone makes mistakes, and he was a young boy. Regular people give love a chance every day and its messed up that she doesnt get to do the same withoug being scrutinized. And her in that striped playsuit, something about how the stripe gets wider and wider is sexy as fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! the lil one is so cute! I love feathers! they're everywhere hun cuz we're rockin em in georgia too! lol yours look great and im super jealous of your dollar necklace! Great blog, I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The feathers are awesome! OMG look at your little Boobooski! She is adorable! I wish I had Rih's butt! That thang is perfect! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those feathers you got are all cute, your baby has really grown, I love her skin tone, it's so pretty! You're lucky she's no whiner, that's great!

    ReplyDelete